PVC Milling Machine
Active plastic pulverizer milling machine is specialized in producing plastic powder from plastic granules, scraps. The whole unit includes feeding hopper, grinding chamber, vetex hopper, vibrating sieve, regrinding system, dust-cleaner.
The blade of the plastic miller pulverizer could be rotor type blade and disk type blade. It has features of good-designed structure, high capacity, low noise, with cooling system.
Based on the practise, adding 20-30% milling material, will not change the character of the new material.
After years of development, our pulverizing machine can be perfectly applied to PP, PE, EVA, ABS, PVC materials.
1. New type of blade structure, fine powder, energy saving, environmental protection
2. Higher capacity than the other same type pulverizer.
3. Dust collection device to reduce dust pollution.
4. Easy operation, easy maintenance, low labor intensity.
5. Air/water cooling system to cool the machine body.
6. Well-knit structure, less land occupation, convenient installation
1. PVC/PE plastic recycling.
2. Plastic extrusion.
3. PVC, PE, PA, PC etc plastic resin.
Our main products
1. WPC/PVC foam board extrusion production line;
2. WPC/PVC hollow board extrusion production line;
3. PVC imitation marble extrusion production line;
4. SPC Flooring Sheet extrusion production line;
5. PVC ceiling panel profile extrusion production line;
6.Plastic auxiliary equipment.
To provide information and market research,to provide consultation,to provide many kinds of conveniences and market service,etc.
The main purpose of pre-sales service is to help customers make the project planning and system requirements analysis. Make our products maximum to meet clients’ requirements. Also play the greatest overall economic benefits of customers’ investment.
To install products and test products freely for customers.
To provide the formulas and technologies of relevant products and the information of chemical materials manufactories.
To direct technology aspect of relevant use according to customers’ requirements
To provide technical training for clients’ employees.
To be responsible for maintenance service, door-to-door service under the necessary circumstance.